The position of women in society, in politics and in economy has fundamentally changed in the last few decades and therewith also the role of men and the code of behavior for an appropriate and considerate demeanor. This may lead to uncertainties in business situations every now and again.
In this seminar you will learn about what has changed in this respect, why men and women often do not understand each other in a workplace and how both sides can interact in a relaxed, self-assured and professional manner.
- Women and men – different signals, different impact
- Etiquette today between men and women
- Men’s and women’s communication strategies
- How women and men build networks
- Exposure to hierarchy – seating plans, meeting etiquette, handling disturbances
- Nonverbal communication – typically female and male cues and how to interpret them