Our body speaks without words and has a critical influence on how our verbal messages are understood and whether we are perceived as credible and trustworthy. Nonverbal messages play a key role in effective communication.
In this seminar, you will learn about the importance of body language by facial expressions, posture and gestures and how to understand nonverbal cues.
- Increase your nonverbal impact
- Being aware of your unconscious nonverbal cues
- Expressive body language: posture, facial expressions, gestures
- How body language reflects your stance
- Power Posing: How assuming particular postures have an influence on our state of mind and thus the effect we have on others
- In a room full of people: where you move determines your presence
- How to improve your eye contact skills
- Powerful body language at meetings, presentations, events