Self marketing is about developing your personal brand, about working on your reputation and evolving your professional and personal identity. It is the conscious decision to emphasize your strengths, talents and abilities without denying your rough edges. A personal brand is how other people experience having a relationship with you, whether that relationship is a professional or private one, brief or long lasting.
In this seminar, you will learn what it means to build a personal brand and how to consciously and continuously work on it.
- What being authentic really means
- Being aware of your personal communication tools
- How am I perceived by others?
- What would I like to be known for?
- My personal values and how I can make them visible
- My demeanor
- Interacting with others
- My online brand
- My network
- In which way do I speak about myself?