Job performance is not a question of professional expertise only. Being successful in a workplace requires social skills and a reputable image. While interacting with business partners, clients and colleagues a competent personal presentation will emphasize and strengthen a person’s professional skill. An authentic, appealing and professional demeanor will make for a good impression and help to gain and retain business relationships.
In this seminar, you will learn how to make the most of your presence and to move with confidence and poise on the social and business floor.
- Competent demeanor with contemporary business etiquette
- The four key success factors of a first impression
- Greetings, making yourself known, introductions
- Respecting distance
- Small talk and the secret of good conversations
- Nonverbal communication
- Skillful personal presentation
- Using clothes as a way to enhance competence
- Business lunches and dinners with style
- The role of the host and the guest